2021 Elections – March 16, 2021 from noon til 9:00pm
Only registered voters can vote.
If you need to register, tap the link below to obtain a from. With this form, you register to vote in elections in New York State.
To register to vote you must:
- be a US citizen;
- be 18 years old by the end of this year;
- not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction;
- not claim the right to vote elsewhere.
You can also use this form to:
- change the name or address on your voter registration
- become a member of a political party
- change your party membership
To get a form, TAP HERE: New York State Voter Registration Form
Town of SARATOGA polling places
- 1 & 2. Saratoga Town Office Bldg, 12 Spring St.
- 3 & 5. Quaker Springs Firehouse, Blodgett Rd.
- 4. Victory Village Office Bldg/Fire Hall, 23 Pine St.